Why John Watt & Sons’ Freshly Roasted Coffee for your business?
- Our coffee is roasted fresh everyday
- All our coffee is dispatched to you within 24 hours of roasting
- Tailored service to met your specific requirements including own blend label
- We have been roasting and blending coffee in Carlisle for over 150 years.
- We can help your business grow by:
- Providing full training and quality check assessments,
- Support for your promotional activities including loyalty cards and a special coffee each month,
- Working with you to develop menu cards for your tables.
- No minimum order
Our directors have over 20 years’ experience of delivering tailored service solutions to:-
- Coffee Espresso bars
- Deli Bars
- Contract catering
- Schools and Universities
- Business and Industry
Our aim is to form a open and honest trading relationship where we can deliver benefit and support to help you grow your volumes by serving our freshly roasted coffee.
For advice on what coffee and teas we can for your business.
Contact us and we will help!
Enjoy the perfect cup of tea with this 4-cup teapot from London Pottery Company. London Pottery Farmhouse Filter Teapots have the timeless traditional look of the classic British Teapot, and are manufactured from glazed Stoneware. Each teapot in the London Pottery Farmhouse Teapot range includes a mesh filter for brewing loose leaf tea.
The Colombian Mountain water decaffinated coffee is created via a unique process using the clear pure water from the glaciers on the slopes of the volcanic mountains of Pico de Orizaba and Citlaltepetl in Mexico. The decaffeination process starts with green coffee beans which are immersed in water in order to extract the caffeine. The…
Our new “Espresso 1865” is blended and roasted with coffee beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms but the recipe remains a well-kept secret unique to John Watt & Son but produces a strong smooth coffee. When roasting this coffee, we listen for the crackle of the beans and when they fall silent we eagerly watch…